Regular Session Topics
* Environmental stimuli and their impact on
cellular homeostasis and gene regulation.
* Temperature and oxygen as modulatory factors
of physiological processes from genes to cells.
* Respiratory proteins: expression, structure,
function, and evolution.
* Metals, toxicants and toxicant mixtures: effects at
the cellular, transcriptomic, proteomic and
* The role of stress in organismic performance,
development and evolution.
* Interaction between major cellular signalling
Special session topics:
* Extrinsic modulators and cardio-respiratory
* Molecular and physiological strategies of habitat
adaptation in molluscs.
Abstracts will be published in a special issue of Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology (Elsevier)